Schedule to Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Promotion Name: NIVEA CARE FEST 2.0.
- Promotion Period: Start: 15-08-2023 to 15-10-2023
- Eligible Entrants: Entry to the Promotion Offer is open to all Indian residents in all States at all the Beauty Advisor led stores (Except in States like Jammu & Kashmir, Tamil Nadu and any other States where participation in such Promotion is prohibited by the Public Gaming Act, 1867 or any other applicable law) who fulfil the method of entry requirements; are 18 years of age or older; and are competent to enter into a contract.
METHOD OF ENTRY:
Anyone who purchases NIVEA products worth Rs. 499 in modern trade chains can enter in this Promotional offer. The customer will be given a scratch card and he/she will have to log into the Microsite & fill in the details and avail the Cashback as per the instructions printed on the scratch card. The Cashback amount shall range between Rs. 100/- to Rs. 5,000/-The prize amount will reflect in their accounts after 24-48 hours after following all the due steps mentioned.
Consumers redeeming the Cashback, are further eligible to participate in the “High Rider” prize i.e. Bluetooth speakers.
Any 5 winners will be selected by the randomizer and will be declared after the end of promotion period.
High Rider :
The Randomizer selects 5 winners for the 01 Bluetooth speaker each worth Rs 9999 each. The Agency team will call the winners to complete the reward fulfilment.
Notification Of Prize Winner:
5 Prize winners for “High riders” shall be announced by the agency after the end of the Promotion Period. Such winners shall be announced by the agency by way of email which will be sent on their registered email id or calling on the registered number.
To accept / claim the Prize, the Prize winner must within 2 days of the Promotion or its agency announcing the winners on its microsite (“Verification Deadline”), provide its name, valid identity proof, address proof, contact details and provide all information requested by the Promoter or its agency from time to time (“Required Information”). If the winner does not provide the Required Information by the Verification Deadline or does not fulfil any other condition of accepting the Prize, the winner will forfeit the Prize without any further intimation.
Distribution of the prize:
The Agency/ Promoter shall after announcing the winners in the manner as stated above and after receiving the Required Information from the Prize winners, within a period of 30 days transfer the Prize amount to the winners on the basis of requisite payment information provided by the winners.
Terms and Conditions of Entry:
- Information on how to enter and Prize details form part of these terms & conditions (Terms of entry). The Terms must be read in conjunction with the Schedule. The Schedule defines the terminology used in these Terms of entry. Where there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Schedule, the Schedule prevails. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms of entry
- The Entrant is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws
- Entry is open only to all India residents in all States (Except in States where participation in such Promotion is prohibited by the Public Gaming Act, 1867 or any other applicable law) who fulfil the method of entry requirements; are 18 years of age or older; and are competent to enter into a Contract.
- Directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers (including Prize suppliers) and contractors (and the immediate families of directors, officers, management, employees, suppliers and contractors) of the Promoter and of its related bodies corporate, and of the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion, are ineligible to enter
- The selection of the winning entries will be at the sole discretion of the Promoter or its agency and shall not be open to any dispute or scrutiny. The Promoter or its agency will select the winning entries.
- The winner cannot demand the selective Prize they want. The Promoter or its agency would have the complete authority to decide which winner wins which prize. The decision of the Promoter or its agency shall be final and not open to any dispute or scrutiny
- The Promoter or its agency may contact the winner for seeking any other additional information including the address for the purposes of giving prize, etc.
- The High rider shall be transferred to the winner within 30 days from the expiry of the Promotion Period at the intimated by the winner to the Promoter or its agency, subject to the winner providing all the Required Information within the Verification Deadline.
- Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the Promotion and they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win a prize.
- The Eligible Entrant is authorized to provide the Required Information to the Promoter or its agency and consents to the use of such information by the Promoter or its agency
- The entrants must follow the Method of entry during the Promotion period to enter the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in an invalid entry. The Promoter or its agency will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter or its agency. Entries must be received during the Promotion period.
- The Promoter and its agency accepts no responsibility for any delayed, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, illegible or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to omission, error, alteration, deletion, theft, destruction, disruption to any communication network or medium, or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter for any reason. The Promoter and its agency is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and its agency takes no responsibility where it is unable to contact Prize winners who have not provided correct or complete Required Information. If an entrant's contact details changes during the Promotional period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter or its agency. A request to modify any entry information should be directed to the Promoter or its agency.
- The Eligible Entrant agree to receive communication(s) from the Promoter relating to the Promotion and participant unconditionally agrees not to make any claim or raise any complaint against the Promoter or its agency in this respect.
- The prize winner shall provide all the Required Information which is true, correct, complete and accurate in all aspects before the expiry of the Verification Deadline to the Promoter or its agency.
- The conduct of the Promotion or the supply of prizes may involve third parties, and the Promoter makes no Warranties and disclaims all liability in connection with any such third parties, their acts or omissions. By entering the Promotion, Entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter from and against all actions, penalties, liabilities, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Promotion or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize.
- The Promoter and its agency shall in no manner be held responsible or liable for any loss, expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained by the Prize winner (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion.
- The Promoter or its agency may in its absolute discretion not accept a particular entry, may disqualify an entry, or cancel the entire Promotion at any time without giving reasons and without any liability towards any Entrants. However, the winners announced till the time the Promotion is withdrawn shall be eligible to claim their Prize. Without limiting this, the Promoter or its agency reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is misleading or not in accordance with these Terms of entry or who manipulates or tampers with the entry process. In the event that a winner breaches these Terms of entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter or its agency, whose decision is final. Failure by the Promoter or its agency to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Prize winner shall not transfer, exchange, re-sale the Prize and cannot exchange the Prize for cash in any manner whatsoever. The prize shall be for the personal use only. No complaints or grievances with regards to the prizes shall be entertained.
- By entering this Promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All applicable taxes while claiming the prize shall be borne by the winner alone.
- The entrant hereby consents to NIVEA and its agency collecting its personal information including photographs, customer experience statement etc in the manner as stated above for the purpose of this Promotion. The entrant further consents to the NIVEA and its agency using such personal information for its marketing purpose including but not limited to social media sites.
- Any participant found using any unfair or illegal means will be immediately disqualified.
- In the event that a winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the prize in the time required, the winner shall forfeit their prize.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules and conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the Promotion, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules and conditions.
Terms and Conditions – Cashback
1. This offer entitles the end user cashback on their UPI Only. The customer will be responsible for their choice of the cashback transfer method.
2. Any consumer purchasing a promotional product shall be eligible to receive a Voucher. The customer shall receive a cashback of an amount equivalent to the value as mentioned in the Voucher (“Cashback/Voucher Amount”).
3. By redeeming the Offer provided on the same, a participant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions below (“Conditions”).
4. These Conditions apply to every person ("Participant”) redeeming the offer given by Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd, No claim shall lie for any redemption requests made after the expiry of the Offer Period.
6. The customer will be responsible for entering details such as UPI ID, Account No, Online Wallet Mob Nos, etc. Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd. will not be responsible for any incorrect entries or details on the promotion website. No change in details will be entertained once you have submitted the booking.
7. All Participants agree that wallet partner offering discount vouchers may at any time stipulate additional terms and conditions for redemption of the discount vouchers and such terms and conditions shall be binding on the Participants and shall apply to every redemption of recharge/discount voucher by the Participants.
8. The Wallet Partner holds the right to refuse transactions deemed fraudulent as per their policies. In the event of any fraud detection, the wallet partner reserves the right to modify/change, discontinue, terminate, withdraw the Offer at any time during the Offer Period.
11. In no event shall the maximum liability exceed the value of the voucher as the case may be.
12. Any disputes or differences in connection with the offer shall be governed by laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai.
13. The wallet partner reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. The wallet partner has the right to ask for documents to prove the customer/user identity.
14. This offer is subject to promotional availability.
All the entries received during the Promo period will be collected and selection will be done by a randomiser.
- Shortlisted winners will receive a call to collect documents for verification and delivery (Address Proof)
- Once the shortlisted winner is verified, the reward will be provided to verified winner.
Terms and Conditions for High Rider (Bluetooth Speaker):
Under the promotion, the participant is also eligible to win as per below
- Any participant can win a max of 1 high rider prize during the contest period from a single mobile number / email id / address.
- The Winners as per prizes mentioned in How to redeem, will be selected by Premier Sales Private Limited by randomizer software irrespective of the time of the entry.
- Premier Sales Private Limited shall provide the prize on an "as-is basis" and without any warranty or guarantee concerning the quality, suitability or comfort, and NIVEA India Private. and/or its associates, affiliates and/ or its management, directors, officers, agents, representatives shall not be responsible for or liable (including but not limited to the product and service liabilities) for deficiency and/ or defect of any product/service and/or the prize or for any kind of consequential damages/ loss, in any manner whatsoever. If any Participant has any grievance with respect to the prize, he/she may directly contact the manufacturer.
- NIVEA India Private Limited or its agencies/ Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage of the prize due to Act of God, Governmental action, Force Majeure circumstances and / or any other reasons which are beyond the reasonable control of NIVEA India Private Limited/ its agency/ Organiser, and under no circumstances, shall NIVEA India Private Limited be liable to pay any compensation whatsoever for such losses.
- No queries, claims, dispute, complaints, or grievances shall be entertained by NIVEA India Private Limited and its agency after 7 days from the date of the closure of the contest.
- NIVEA India Private Limited reserves the right to change, defer, alter or cancel this promotion in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable, without giving prior intimation/notice of any kind and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Any decision of NIVEA India Private Limited in this regard and in general with respect to this Contest and the terms and conditions thereto shall be final, binding, and conclusive.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of NIVEA India Private Limited including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorized intervention or fraud, the Organiser and NIVEA India Private Limited reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to invalidate any Retailer; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Premier Sales Promotion Private Limited is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone or network or lines, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on a mobile network, or any combination thereof, or any other technical failures including any damage to entrant's or any other person's mobile handset or computer related to, or resulting from, participation in this promotion or the downloading of any materials related to this promotion.
- Premier Sales Promotions Private Limited Or NIVEA India Private Limited will have no legal and financial liability on unclaimed offers, incentives, vouchers, etc beyond the applicable period of the promotional offer.
- Premier Sales Promotions Private Limited, its clients, agents, and distributors cannot replace any lost, stolen or damaged vouchers and reserve the right to withdraw or amend any details and/or prices without notice.
General Terms & Conditions of the Agency
- The usage of this Voucher is incumbent upon the terms & conditions to be followed by the voucher holder/purchaser. Such conditions need to be followed by the voucher holder/purchaser.
- The Promotion & contest shall run on the select SKUs only.
- Only one voucher code per booking will be entertained. Multiple vouchers cannot be booked together.
- A maximum of one voucher can be used per person, per mobile number, per email id, per household per week and total of two vouchers can be redeemed in entire promotion period.
- This offer is subject to promotional availability and government regulations.
- Under this promotion, the Vouchers are being offered directly by Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd. Nivea India Pvt Ltd is not responsible either directly or indirectly with respect to any matter pertaining to this Voucher and the prize offered with this Voucher.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Premier Sales Promotion Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation.
- Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter’s promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these Terms or any other legal obligation by an entrant, the entrant agrees to indemnify the promoter for those losses, damages, and costs.
- This voucher has no monetary value, is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer.
- Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd., its clients, agents, and distributors accept no responsibility, financial or otherwise for the misuse of Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd. vouchers and are not liable for any personal loss or injury and cannot be held responsible for any disagreement concerning quality/ availability of featured offers.
- Nivea India Pvt Ltd does not endorse the quality of any of the products or services being offered by the Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd or by the cashback partners. Any complaints or queries pertaining to the same would have to be taken up directly with the Premier Sales Promotions Pvt Ltd marketing of such a product or service.
- These Terms & Conditions are subject to Indian Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Bangalore.
- Promoter: Nivea India Pvt Ltd
- All offers supplied by PREMIER SALES PROMOTIONS PVT LTD, Mitra Towers, Kasturba Road, Bangalore 560001, India. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and all queries should be sent to the said address.